MembershipThank you for your interest in the Association Of Filipino Canadian Accountants, BC Chapter (AFCA-BC)
Our membership includes designated accountants and students with various accounting bodies in Canada, United States and the Philippines and are working in various capacities in private industry, education, government and not for profit organizations.
- To qualify for Regular Membership:
You must be of Filipino ancestry and you are either
- A designated accountant.
- Holder of a University/College degree.
- Enrolled in an accounting designation program.
- Employed or engaged in a business related to the accounting field.
- Agrees to abide by the By-Laws and rules established by the Association.
- Other than full Regular Memberships, we also accept Affiliate and Auxiliary Memberships.